MECHSOFT AN IDEAL TECHNOLOGY & OUTSOURCING PARTNER
Mechsoft has developed products for organizations - large enterprises to startups, along with own products live in large successful organizations. Product Development is in our DNA
Mechsoft Practices for Best Results
- Most extensive selection process for recruitment with rounds of logical, technical and personality assessment followed by background check.
- Highly experienced, technically strong and productive staff (average developer experience 5+ years).
- Golden mean of processes and productivity for best result in producing High Quality Software, on time, every time.
- Communication is key for project to be successful. We give all our clients access to our EICMS for communication, project and information management.
Checklist for Selecting Outsourcing Partner
- Years of experience of the organization.
Is my outsourced job, critical/ highly important to my business?
Does it involve sharing information related to intellectual property?
If so, you need a partner known for trust, reliability and integrity.
Look for a partner of a size where you can have direct communication with management.
- The misleading figure of Dollars per hour –
This is a trap! Yes, cost is important. But you need to finally check Dollar per productivity! What do you do with low dollar rate, but if too many hours are spent?
What about quality of work? What if there are too many iterations? What about the loss of time and opportunity cost?
- Does the Tech Partner have something to offer that can add ready pieces to your requirements?
Of course if the partner has multiple product pieces, and if they can speed up or add reliability to your development, this is a very vital point to be considered. (Mechsoft having developed 40+ products for various customers across the globe, from varied domains definitely stands out)
- Are there long-term customers with the Tech Partner? (E.g. We have most customers continuing since 8+ years, with full trust, confidence, and reliance)
What is the difficulty level/ complexity of the work to be outsourced?
A. Routine work? Then of course any reliable company would do! Mechsoft can be considered, but there is no special value add. You may look at cost saving. Of course you need to look for reliability and integrity nevertheless.
B. Fairly complex work: You need to really vet the company you are handing your work! Do they have capability? Are there important members of the organization taking part in the knowledge process?
C: You are solving a major problem, and you think solution could be complex or technologically challenging? Yes! We don’t think you need to look any further! This is Mechsoft’s DNA! Please feel free to see the kind of challenges, Tech Adventures, Algorithms, Compilers, Parser, Engines, Innovative Solutions that Mechsoft has developed.
Expected role of your Partner:
A: Only development of what we are asking: You may look at point #7 to decide who could be right for you.
B: Want the Partner to use their expertise/ experience to make the mission a success: Then of course you need to look for a partner that has added value to businesses. Ideas completely out of the box, that have transformed the business – whatever may the business be. If this is the case, I feel you could participate in the Mechsoft challenge below.